We recently finished another new Customer Home that was located in Freeland, MI! This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch style home features beautiful cabinets and a FULL Habitable Attic Space! This home is one of our most POPULAR models we have on display and is built by Commodore Homes of Indiana.
On the exterior, the customer optioned in the Clay Exterior Package, which consists of clay colored windows, clay fascia, trim and soffit. He also optioned in the Regatta Blue Siding upgrade, which looks even better in person! Originally, the contract included a garage – but due to current market rates and lumber pricing, the customer decided to hold off until things started to decrease in price (smart idea!).
The customer placed their new home on a full basement. The home also came with a Full Habitable Attic, which means they can have A LOT of extra storage and living space!
The kitchen and living room are open concept and flow right into each other. The attic stairwell is located just off the dining space, along with access to a guest bedroom. The Hickory Cabinets are also a beautiful upgrade!
The guest bathroom is just through the hallway near the guest bedroom and office space. Optioning in a larger Garden Tub/Shower is always a nice feature for kids or guests to enjoy!
The utility room is right off the kitchen space with space for the washer & dryer and room for a freezer!
The living room in this home is large and opens right up to the kitchen!
Again, this home is one of our most POPULAR models we sell! Stop in to our Lot and walk this 1,800 square foot home and see it for yourself! There are a lot of combinations and layout options for this home!
Exterior Colors & Options:
- 9/12 Roof Pitch with Habitable Attic Space
- 6 Panel Front Door – Clay
- Sliding Glass Door in Dining Room
- 12″ Raised Panel Shutters – Blue
- Clay Trim, Soffit, Fascia, Windows
- Regatta Blue Market Square Dutch Lap Siding Upgrade
- Hi Profile Driftwood Shingle
Interior Colors & Options:
- Basement L Shape Stairwell in Utility Room
- Attic Stairwell in Dining Room
- 16oz Mantra Carpet – Toast
- LX290 Luxfloor
- 2 Cylindrical Seeded Glass Stem Lights over Island
- Sienna Maple Trim & Interior Doors
- Hickory Raised Panel Cabinets
- Andorra Fog Countertops
- Cabinet Above Washer Dryer with Hanger Bar
- Glamour Bath with Soaker Tub in Master Bathroom
- Brushed Nickel Package – Light Fixtures, Cabinet Door Hardware, Door Hinges
- 2″ Mini Blinds in Windows